29 May – 1 June 2018 • Baku Expo Center
In 2018, the largest oil and gas event in the Caspian Region – the Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition and Conference Incorporating Refining and Petrochemicals – will celebrate its 25th Anniversary.
The history of Caspian Oil & Gas began in 1994 just before the ‘Contract of the Century’ was signed in September of that year, an agreement which defined the main development areas for the Caspian Basin’s hydrocarbon resources. This contract opened a new chapter in the history of oil in the country. The idea of organising Azerbaijan’s first exhibition dedicated to oil and gas was supported at the time by Heydar Aliyev, the country’s National Leader, and since then Caspian Oil & Gas has been a meeting place for leading oil, gas and energy professionals – a place where memoranda, agreements, and contracts for future cooperation are signed.
An important part of the event’s business programme is the Caspian Oil & Gas international conference, which over 500 delegates from more than 30 countries take part in every year. Over the past 25 years, this conference has become the main platform for discussing Azerbaijan’s rich hydrocarbon and transit potential, its appeal to foreign investors, and opportunities for business cooperation.
Participation in the project will provide an excellent opportunity to:
• Build your company’s market image.
• Demonstrate the merits of products and services, present recent developments, assess the demand for products, identify customer needs.
• To meet global leaders of the industry.
• Maintain relations with partners, retain regular customers;
• Exchange opinions and experiences with local and international participants.
• Analyze competitive environment, compete in the market, favorably impress your customers, as compared to your competitors.
• To demonstrate your professional achievements.
• To demonstrate your superiority over your competitors.
• Establish and maintain effective relations with VIP visitors.
• Explore the possibility of increasing the volume of sales and expanding into new geographical areas.
• Identify methods to attract customers interested in purchasing your products.
• Ensure a positive perception of your brand or company, increase your credibility.
• To establish direct contact with a large number of distributors and decision-making specialists;
• To provide ongoing support to maintain sales levels by increasing customer trust and satisfying existing clients;
29 May, Tuesday 12:00 – 18:00
30 May, Wednesday 10:00 – 18:00
31 May, Thursday 10:00 – 18:00
1 June, Friday 10:00 – 16:00
Please note that access to the exhibition for visitors will be limited 30 minutes before closing time.
Address: 515, H. Aliyev ave., Surakhani district,
AZ1050, Baku, Azerbaijan